Camtech has some disclaimers that the visitors of their website should keep in their mind. The content in the website may contain some typographical errors or technical errors. The information on the website may in any way be edited without notifying the visitors. The company may have some new features or improvements in the products and in the process, there will be modifications in the products and programs that Camtech provides in the site. There are no warranties from Camtech that the website runs perfectly without any errors and rectifying such errors. Also, Camtech does not give warranties that the website runs compatible with your computer or it is free of virus/trojan horses. If such damage happens to your computer from these features, Camtech will not be responsible in any way.
In addition to that, Camtech does not represent any other website which you might choose to access through this website. The links provided in the Camtech website are for your convenience and should not consider that Camtech endorses all those websites or the content in them.
SUBMITTING INFORMATION TO CAMTECH MANUFACTURING FZCO
Camtech strictly does not want you to share any personal, confidential or proprietary information through this website unless you have a separate written agreement about sharing such information with Camtech. If there is no written agreement and any such information is received to its website, then it is considered as non-confidential and that you should understand and agree that Camtech may use that information for any purpose without any obligation.
Some parts of the website may require you to register for using certain services. In such cases, if you register, you agree to (a) provide accurate, complete and current information as required by the form(including email address) and (b) update your information to keep it current and accurate whenever necessary(including email address). If in any case, the information provided by you is inaccurate, incomplete or not true, Camtech reserves the right to terminate your usage of the website and agreements.
In the process of registration, you need to select a username and password for your identity. The username may not be granted if it is illegal, impersonates someone else, protected by trademark, vulgar or offensive. You are completely responsible for keeping the confidentiality of your username and password and should not in any case share or resell your identity for access to third party. Also, you will be responsible for all activities (including purchases) done through your username and password. If you have any concern regarding the security of your account details, you must contact Camtech immediately to notify the problem.
CODE OF CONDUCT
While using Camtech website, you agree not to:
- Restrict any other website visitor without limitation by using illegal means of “hacking” or ruining any part of the site.
- Use the content on the website or the website for any illegal purpose
- Without any prior written consent, imply that Camtech endorsed any statements that you make.
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by Camtech) (e) any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature
- Participate in spamming
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Web site or Content
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND USAGE OF CONTENT
All the intellectual property rights of the content on this Web site including, but not limited to, designs, images, text, photographs, (“Content”) vests with Camtech, unless otherwise indicated. These rights are protected by countries’ laws and other laws. Other uses of the content including, but not limited to, distribution, sending, editing, duplication, re-posting, deleting, or adapting are strictly prohibited except exclusively permitted by applicable laws or by this website.
Any part of the content on this website should not be available as part of another website. The content on this website shall not be stored in any database of any kind or to distribute a database containing this website’s content.